I would like to create a GUI application in JAVA which allows me to choose from two computer models with different specifications (as different price adds-on) and give a price estimate based on the configuration that the user chooses. May I ask help how should I start this program so I can customize and add the specific details and choices that the user can choose from. Thank You for your help!

I would like to create a GUI application in JAVA which allows me to choose from two computer models with different specifications (as different price adds-on) and give a price estimate based on the configuration that the user chooses. May I ask help how should I start this program so I can customize and add the specific details and choices that the user can choose from. Thank You for your help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Create Thread”. Do not create a new forum.

Discuss the notion that firms should stop doing business with customers who constantly generate losses versus the notion that the customer is always right.

Access AHIMA: What is Health Information